Forum for the Omniverse Collaboration

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I can't open a powerpoint with Microsoft Office 2010?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SweetKat

PostSubject: I can't open a powerpoint with Microsoft Office 2010?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:57 pm

As of yesterday any time I try U-tube the screen freezes?Where can I find printer drivers for an adp laserstation 4000?why cant i connect to my wireless network anymore?How to delete profile from Naukri.com? <a href=http://test.talysoft.com/index.php?action=profile;u=137024>Intel motherboard still has this?</a> refluks przelyku Is there any software update we can do for sony ericsson w100i spiro?Python For loop/Binary Tree help?What are some of the advantages of using multiple functions in C++? What are some of the disadvantages?Acer aspire one Netbook crash?what is more leanring in computer as a student of computer engineering?Why does a different printer default AFTER I change it in my system settings (Mac)?I changed my tf2 graphics level to dxlevel 81, now I want to reverse it. How? zapalenie zoladka objawy <a href=http://refluks24.pl/objawy-refluksu/>Objawy refluksu</a> zapalenie zoladka Thread option in IBP forums?what is a good program for customizing vidoes so i can put them on youtube?How to find WebSearch toolbar on my computer?How to put a link under a photo on TUMBLR?[/url] Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 Tab problem?computer ........................................…is modmyi cydia source down? Can this computer run SC2 smoothly?What are coding specifications in relation to a website design?Why has Bob's house of video games gone?
Back to top Go down
Venge

PostSubject: Re: I can't open a powerpoint with Microsoft Office 2010?   Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:18 am

You have a lot of questions I can not answer. Have tried googling it?

I can't open a powerpoint with Microsoft Office 2010?
Page 1 of 1